Yipee!! I am so excited to announce that my online class, Icy Delights: Dyeing Fabric with Ice is open! I have been working on this class for months and it has truly been a labor of love. You will also save $10 on this class until May 17.
I’ve created this class for beginners. However, if you’ve ice dyed before I’m sure there is information in this class for you. For instance, I’ve dyed 34 different colors so you don’t have to guess how the colors will split during this process. With the average price of dye at $4, you’ll be saving quite a bit not having to experiment. I also have created 9 color combos from those 34 colors.
Here is some of the other information about this class.
- You will learn three different ways to ice dye so you can choose the way that gives you the results you want.
- I’ve taken the guesswork out of how the colors split by including my master list of 34 different colors I’ve ice dyed. This list will save you from buying colors that may not give you the results you want.
- You will immediately be able combine pleasing colors with my favorite color combos list. But with the master list, you’ll be able to create you own easily too.
- You’ll also learn which are the best dyes to control color splitting.
- You will receive detailed information about the supplies I use, and a supply checklist, making it easier for you to get started.
- You’ll learn dyeing safety precautions and the complete ice dyeing process.
- To keep you organized, you’ll receive a worksheet to keep notes on your dyeing sessions.
- Lastly, in the bonus lesson you will learn that using just a couple simple resists will produce stunning results.
The class includes 7 videos and 8 downloadable pdfs.
As I mentioned earlier, to kick off my new class I’m offering $10 off until May 17. In order to get that price you need to use this link: Icy Delights.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
I have already paíd for the course. How can I log in?
Hi Leonisa, You need to go back to the classroom at lyndaheines.com and sign in.
Sounds like a wonderful class. I tried snow dying once and getting great colors can be tricky.
Hi Beverly, It is a fun class. The sale is on until May 17! Thanks for dropping by and commenting.