For those of you who are new to my blog, I’ve taught my ice dyeing online class, Icy Delights, since 2016. I had hosted it on a classroom platform. Last October I decided to quit that location, and move my class to this website. I’ve had a lot of emails asking where my class was so here is the information.
Since I don’t have to spend extra on the classroom, I dropped the class price from $39 to $25.
Here are just a few pictures of fabric you can create with ice dyeing.
The information students receive is the exact same as before. However, now, after payment I email all of the pdfs. Then the students are directed to my Icy Delights class page where they can watch the videos. I’m still available via email for any questions.
This is what you you will learn in Icy Delights:
- You will learn 3 different ways to ice dye so you can choose the technique that gives you the results you want.
- You will learn dyeing safety precautions and the complete ice dyeing process including my dye calculator, to take the guesswork out of figuring out how much dye to use.
- I’ve included a pdf with pictures of 45 different colors I’ve ice dyed. This list will save you from buying colors that may not give you the results you want.
- You will immediately be able to combine pleasing colors with my favorite color combos list. But with the master list, you will be able to create your own easily too.
- You will receive detailed information about the supplies i use, and a supply checklist, making it easier for you to get started.
- To keep you organized, you can use my worksheet to keep notes on your dyeing sessions.
- Lastly, in the pattern section, you will learn over 11 different folding and clamping techniques to really show off your ice dyeing skills.
Here is the list of pdfs and the Excel calculator file:
- Supplies pdf
- Supplies list
- Dyeing Worksheet pdf
- Dyeing project folder pdf
- Dye Precautions pdf
- Choosing colors pdf
- Calculator xlsx
- Master List of 45 colors pdf
- My favorite combos pdf
- Ice Dyeing procedure pdf
- Ropes pdf
- Patterns pdf
- Bonus pdf
If you have any questions about the class, email me at lsheines at gmail.com. If you want to take the class just email me and I’ll send you an invoice via Paypal or you can pay by check by mail.
Thanks for all of you who have emailed me an interest in the class, the reason I wrote this blog post today. Have a great week!